July 7, 2009
It’s the Neuton CE6 . Easier to use than a gas-powered mower — squeeze the handlebar to start the motor, recharge overnight! 19″ cutting width.
Some gas mowers can reach 90 decibels — a noise level that can cause hearing damage with exposure beyond 15 minutes per session, according to The World Health Organization-with the Neuton CE 6 model, you’ll never need to wear hearing protection
No emissions. Amazing
- - Eliminate pollutants and carbon emissions (Americans use 800 million gallons of gasoline for their lawn mowers each year).
- - Eliminate accidental fuel spillage (the 17 million gallons of gas spilled filling lawn mowers each year is a major contaminate to our underground water tables).
- - Eliminate ear-damaging noise (gas mowers can damage your hearing and the peace & quiet of your neighborhood!).
- Removable, rechargeable battery
- Recharging costs about 10 cents
- Fully recharges in 12 hours
- Runs for up to an hour (depending on grass conditions)
- Battery lasts for five years (with proper care)
- Battery is over 95% recyclableR
- Rear grass collection bag
- Side discharge chute
- 360 watt-hour battery
- Battery charger
- Safety key